Our homes need an upgrade too
Join us outside parliament to call for a Great Homes Upgrade
Date: 9 March 2022
Time: 8.30 – 9.30am
Location: Parliament Square
The government plans to spend £12bn on refurbishing the Houses of Parliament but millions of families are still waiting for home upgrades to make them warm, safe and comfortable. Will you join us and our allies in calling for a Great Homes Upgrade?
The New Economics Foundation and Architects Climate Action Network are holding a celebration of housing retrofit outside parliament and the Treasury on the morning of Wednesday 9 March. The plan is to:
- Meet outside parliament and call on the government to go further on its retrofitting commitments.
- Take public action to build awareness and get photos in the media about retrofit being a vital way to tackle our long-term energy and cost of living crises.
- Bring together the people that will benefit most from retrofitting; from retrofitters, to households, environmentalists and campaigners.
- Meet and build relationships with the members of parliament we have invited.
- Inspire people across the country to take similar public action in the weeks and months ahead.
Sign up to the action to help us win a Great Homes Upgrade.